NORTHWEST COLORADO COMMUNITY HEALTH PARTNERSHIP IS STRIVING TO CREATE AN INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE SYSTEM IN RIO BLANCO, MOFFAT, ROUTT, JACKSON, AND GRAND COUNTIES
Making Northwest Colorado the greatest place for kids, individuals and families to live, learn, work, play, age and connect with our communities, partners and clients.
Developing a regional network of care for Northwest Colorado to include oral health, behavioral health, health promotion, disease prevention, chronic disease management and acute care for the entire regional population.
We are doing this by:
- Supporting health care partners as they comply with the Accountable Care Act
- Sharing funding and grant for additional resources
- Providing a competitive advantage negotiating contracts
- Sharing innovative projects and improved health systems
- Leveraging resources (time, money, expertise) for all partners
- Providing educational & outreach opportunities