Existing consignors may bring in a max of 50 items per week. We have 2 parking spaces by our back door for your convenience.
- Wash and neatly prepare your items so they can be sold immediately.
- Put your items on hangers (We have free hangers inside our back door.)
- Drop off items and shop while we go through the items OR drop off your items and run. We will donate anything we can't consign for you.
- For more information, please see our Consigning Process Page.
We accept items that are:
✓ Clean, freshly washed, and wrinkle-free. (Please no trash bags! Trash bags are for trash!)
✓ From any brand except Walmart and Kmart
✓ On trend and in season
✓ Purchased new within the last 5 years, except vintage and costume pieces
✓ In new/like-new condition
Our most popular items:
- Women's tops
- Shoes and boots
- Active wear
- Jewelry ~ separate & show to an associate
- Men's casual wear (no business wear)
We don't accept:
- Pilling or fading
- Missing or broken parts
- Tears, rips or holes
- Stains and odors
- Shrunk, stretched or poorly altered
- Bridal wear
- Wrinkled clothing
- Kids clothing
We have over 6000 consignors, which means that we have to be very selective with the amount and quality of the items we can accept. Please do not take it personally if we don't accept your items.
If you wish, we can donate the items that aren’t accepted. We donate thousands of dollars worth of clothes to charity every month. Consigning your clothes helps to keep our landfills free from unused clothing and helps those in need.
Top Selling Brands in Demand
- Free People
- Eddie Bauer
- The North Face