Pro Consignor Tips!
Pro Consignor Tips:
- Wash and neatly prepare your items so they can be sold immediately.
- Put your clothing on hangers (We have free hangers inside our back door.)
- Shop while we go through the items OR drop off your items and choose for your unaccepted items to be donated or returned to you.
- Look closely at your shoes and clothing to make sure they are in like-new condition.
- New Consignor? See our Consigning Process Page.
Our clientele is eagerly awaiting men's and women's Items which are...
✓ Clean, freshly washed, and wrinkle-free!
✓ On trend and in season!
✓ Purchased new within the last 5 years, (vintage and costume pieces are welcome too!)
✓ In new or like-new condition!
You will make the most money on:
- Women's cute tops
- Current-style shoes and boots
- Athletic and "athleisure" wear
- Jewelry ~ (Please separate jewelry from clothing when dropping off.)
- Men's casual wear (no business wear)
- Current styles seen in the stores now
- Steamboat / Mountain-casual styles
We don't accept:
- Bridal wear
- Kids clothing
- WalMart or KMart brands
If you wish, we can donate the items that aren’t accepted. We donate thousands of dollars worth of clothes to charity every month. Consigning your clothes helps to keep our landfills free from unused clothing and helps those in need.
Top Selling Brands in Demand
- Free People
- Eddie Bauer
- The North Face