Pro Consignor Tips
Our customers are eagerly awaiting men's and women's Items which meet these consignment guidelines:
✓ Clean, freshly washed, and wrinkle-free
✓ On trend and in season
✓ Purchased new within the last 3 years, (vintage and costume pieces are welcome too!)
✓ In new or like-new condition
You will make the most money on:Women's tops
Sporty brands like Patagonia, Under Armour and Mountain Hardware
Current-style shoes and boots
Athletic and "athleisure" wear like leggings,
Sterling jewelry ~ (Please separate jewelry from clothing when dropping off.)
Men's casual wear (no business wear)
Current styles seen in the stores now
Deja Vu doesn't accept:Bridal wear
WalMart or SHEIN brands
Items that have an odor, are worn out, damaged, altered or shrunken
Pro Consignor Tips- From real consignors!
- Deja Vu is known for being picky. Please look over your items carefully! If they don't take your stuff, it's only because they don't think it will sell. It's not personal.
- The better it looks, the faster it sells, the more money you make.
- Deja Vu WANTS to accept your items! But...unaccepted items will be donated or returned to you.
- Lint roll, remove all traces of pet hair, de-pill sweaters, check buttons and zippers and make sure it doesn't have any fragrance of any kind. Clean all footwear inside and out. People are very picky about putting their feet in other people's shoes. Even "toe-prints" are no bueno.
- Hang up your clothes with Deja Vu's free hangers and bring them in hung up.
Existing Consignors: Please bring in a max of 20 items per week on hangers or neatly folded. Unaccepted items will be returned to you OR donated; it's your choice.
New Consignors: Bring a max of 10 items the first time you come in. We’ll get you started with the contact and explain how it works.