Pro Consignor Tips!
Pro Consignor Tips- From real consignors!
- Deja Vu is known for being picky. Please look over your items carefully! If they don't take your stuff, it's only because they don't think it will sell. It's not personal.
- The better it looks, the faster it sells, the more money you make.
- Deja Vu WANTS to accept your items! But...unaccepted items will be donated*, unless it's a high-dollar item (over $100), in which case they will call you to come pick up it up.
- Lint roll, remove all traces of pet hair, de-pill sweaters, check buttons and zippers and make sure it doesn't have any fragrance of any kind. Clean all footwear inside and out. People are very picky about putting their feet in other people's shoes. Even "toe-prints" are no bueno.
- Don't bring stuff in garbage bags. Garbage bags are for garbage.
Our clientele is eagerly awaiting men's and women's Items which are...
✓ Clean, freshly washed, and wrinkle-free!
✓ On trend and in season!
✓ Purchased new within the last 3 years, (vintage and costume pieces are welcome too!)
✓ In new or like-new condition!
You will make the most money on:
- Women's tops
- Sporty brands like Columbia, Under Armour and Mountain Hardware
- Current-style shoes and boots
- Athletic and "athleisure" wear like leggings,
- Jewelry ~ (Please separate jewelry from clothing when dropping off.)
- Men's casual wear (no business wear)
- Current styles seen in the stores now
- Steamboat / Mountain-casual styles
We don't accept:
- Bridal wear
- Kids clothing
- WalMart or KMart brands
Top Selling Brands in Demand
- Free People
- Banana Republic
- Eddie Bauer
- American Eagle
- Pink by Victoria's Secret
- Ann Taylor
- The North Face
*Some of our donation partners include Craig Community Budget Center, Routt County Cattle Women, Casey's Pond, Threads Recyclotherie, Arc and New Horizons. Lift-Up does not accept items from Deja Vu.