Our Consigning Process
Deja Vu accepts items on a seasonal basis. We accept Women’s jeans, swimwear, lingerie (NWT), belts, sleepwear, and jewelry year-round. All other items must be seasonally appropriate and match our consigning calendar chart below.
*Times may be adjusted depending on the weather and customer demand. Generally, customers buy items depending on the weather. Please call 970-879-9056 if you have any questions.
Find out how your items are selling:
To find out how your items are selling, login to the Consignor Portal, call us at 970-879-9056, or come and visit us at 624 Lincoln Ave. in Downtown Steamboat.
Consignor Portal: Check My Account
(If you have not consigned with Deja Vu you are considered a new consignor.)
- You need to make a New Consignor Appointment for your first drop and shop.
- Appointments can be made Wednesday – Saturday, 10 am to 4 pm.
- You can drop off 10 items (max)
(If you have EVER consigned with Deja Vu you are considered an existing consignor.)
- You can drop off 20 items (max) per week, Tuesday – Saturday, 10 am to 4 pm.
- No appointment is needed.
Buying and Selling Jewelry:
- We accept costume and fine jewelry. This includes earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings.
- Please look at your jewelry carefully. Make sure it is not tarnished, broken, missing any pieces, and prepare it neatly.
- If your jewelry is accepted and valued under $50 we will buy it upfront. Money will be added to your consignor account. You can shop at Déjà vu using your store credit or a check can be printed for you.
- Jewelry that is valued over $50 will still be consigned.
- Please bring us no more than 10 items per week.