Our Consigning Process
Consignment Calendar: Here's when we take what...
*Dates may be adjusted slightly depending on the weather and customer demand. Please call 970-879-9056 if you have any questions.
Brand New Consignors:
(If you have NEVER consigned with Deja Vu you are considered a new consignor.)
- First: make a New Consignor Appointment
- Appointments are available Wednesday – Saturday, 10 am to 4 pm.
- Freshly wash and fold or hang clothing. Shoes, purses, hats, belts, scarves etc. must also be freshly cleaned.
- Bring no more than 10 items your first time. After we set you up with a contract, you can bring in 50 items per week, every week!
(If you have EVER consigned with Deja Vu you are considered an existing consignor.)
- Drop off 50 items (max) per week, Tuesday – Saturday, 10 am to 4 pm.
- No appointment is needed.
- Use our convenient Drop and Run system! We'll donate items that we don't take or return them to you. Your choice!
- Want to know more? See our Consignment Checklist for more information.
Buying and Selling Jewelry:
- We accept costume and fine jewelry. This includes earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings.
- To make the most money, please make sure jewelry is not tarnished, broken, missing any pieces, and prepared it neatly.
- If your jewelry is accepted and valued under $50 we will buy it upfront.
- Jewelry that is valued over $50 may be consigned.
- Please bring us no more than 10 pieces per week unless other arrangements are made.
Find out how your items are selling:
To find out how your items are selling, login to the Consignor Portal. Your password is your email address. Checks are available upon request, or use your money to shop in the store! Free shopping is always fun!