Consigning with Deja Vu is EASY!
That’s all there is to it! Stop in today & start earning that cash!!
Current Consignment Hours:
12-5 Monday - Friday. No appointment needed.
Please note that we are SHORT ON STAFF! Please be kind.
Our customers are eagerly awaiting men's and women's Items which meet these consignment guidelines:
✓ Clean, freshly washed, and wrinkle-free
✓ On trend and in season
✓ Purchased new within the last 3 years, (vintage and costume pieces are welcome too!)
✓ In new or like-new condition
You will make the most money on:Women's tops
Sporty brands like Patagonia, Under Armour and Mountain Hardware
Current-style shoes and boots
Athletic and "athleisure" wear like leggings,
Jewelry ~ (Please separate jewelry from clothing when dropping off.)
Men's casual wear (no business wear)
Current styles seen in the stores now
Deja Vu doesn't accept:Bridal wear
WalMart or SHEIN brands
Items that have an odor, are worn out, damaged, altered or shrunken
Pro Consignor Tips- From real consignors!
- Deja Vu is known for being picky. Please look over your items carefully! If they don't take your stuff, it's only because they don't think it will sell. It's not personal.
- The better it looks, the faster it sells, the more money you make.
- Deja Vu WANTS to accept your items! But...unaccepted items will be donated or returned to you.
- Lint roll, remove all traces of pet hair, de-pill sweaters, check buttons and zippers and make sure it doesn't have any fragrance of any kind. Clean all footwear inside and out. People are very picky about putting their feet in other people's shoes. Even "toe-prints" are no bueno.
- Don't bring stuff in garbage bags. Garbage bags are for garbage.
Please bring in a max of 20 items per week on hangers or neatly folded. Unaccepted items will be returned to you OR donated.
Terms of Contract:
Thank you for choosing Déjà Vu Consignment Stores. Please read and understand the following agreement before consigning any merchandise with us.
By becoming a consignor with Déjà Vu, you agree to all terms and conditions of this contract. Contract terms are subject to change.